Hawaii and French Polynesia
- From Honolulu to Papeete, the most beautiful islands in the Pacific.
- World-renowned beaches and its exuberant nature where rainforests, waterfalls and volcanic soils are revealed.
- Discover the unique charm of the Marquesas whose tormented reliefs show a powerful and rugged beauty.
At a glance
Duration: 16 Days, 15 Nights
Coverage: Honolulu (Hawaii) to Papeete (French Polynesia)
Activities: Culture, History, Wildlife
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
In Polynesia, Hawai and New Caledonia, the coral atolls encircle the most beautiful lagoons in the world. Composed of deserted fine sand beaches and volcanic peaks covered in dense forest, these islands paradises invite you to discover their unique underwater treasures. You’ll also discover the friendliest people you’ll ever meet – custodians of ancestral traditions that are maintained to this day.
From Honolulu to Papeete, the most beautiful islands in the Pacific await for you during a cruise aboard L'AUSTRAL. The Hawaiian Islands will captivate you with their world-renowned beaches and its exuberant nature where rainforests, waterfalls and volcanic soils are revealed. Further east, discover the unique charm of the Marquesas whose tormented reliefs show a powerful and rugged beauty. Bordered by beautiful lagoons of translucent waters hemmed by an impressive barrier reef, the islands of Polynesia are among the most beautiful in the world.
- Day 1 - Honolulu (Hawaii, United States)
- Day 2 - Lahaina (Hawaii, United States)
- Day 3 - Hilo (Hawaii, United States)
- Days 4-9 - At sea
- Day 10 - Hatiheu (Nuku Hiva - Marquesas Islands)
- Day 11 - Atuona (Marquesas Islands)
- Day 12 - Hanavave (Fatu Hiva - Marquesas Islands)
- Day 13 - At sea
- Day 14 - Takapoto (Tuamotu, French Polynesia)
- Day 15 - Rangiroa (French Polynesia)
- Day 16 - Papeete (French Polynesia)
Dates & Rates
|Dates||Ships||Superior||DeLuxe||Prestige Deck 4||Prestige Deck 5||Prestige Deck 6||Deluxe Suite||Prestige Suite Deck 5||Prestige Suite Deck 6||Owner Suite|
|Sep 17, 2015||L’Austral||$5,740||$6,610||$7,040||$7,480||$7,910||$9,870||$11,100||$11,820||$21,580|
This superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins is the result of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication. A sleek silhouette softened by elegantly smooth contours and large, arched windows opening up to the sea and the light: so many features come together to give L’Austral her distinctive shape. Precious materials, discreet elegance and a perfect balance between chic and casual, combine to make you feel as if you are on your own private yacht. A design blending tradition and innovation, where a nautical mood has been subtly recreated. Precious materials in smoothing neutral tones are brought to life with splashes of cheerful reds. So many personal touches create the spirit of a “private yacht.”