Memphis to St. Louis
- Celebrate America's birthday and enjoy one of the nation’s largest fireworks displays in beautiful St. Louis
- Enjoy a hotel night's stay and explore Memphis TN.
- Relive scenes out of the battle and siege of New Madrid, site of Cherokee Trail of Tears crossing.
At a glance
Duration: 8 Days
Coverage: Memphis to St. Louis
Activities: Culture, History, Nature
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Every American Queen Steamboat Company river cruise is a celebration of America, but the chance to spend Independence Day onboard is a rare treat. Experience plenty of fanfare and one of the nation’s largest fireworks displays in beautiful St. Louis from the spacious decks of the American Queen.
2015 Theme Sailings
- 4th of July Celebration - Jun 28
- Day 1 - Hotel Stay, Memphis, TN
Your journey begins with a deluxe hotel stay in downtown Memphis
- Day 2 - Embark - Memphis, TN
Explore Memphis at your leisure or consider a Pre-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with afternoon transfer to the American Queen.
- Day 3 - River Cruising
Mingle with new friends, enjoy a dip in the pool or get better acquainted with the region by taking in a lecture with our Riverlorian
- Day 4 - New Madrid, MO
Relive scenes out of the battle and siege of New Madrid. Site of Cherokee Trail of Tears crossing
- Day 5 - Cape Girardeau, MO
Visit the Old Bridge Overlook and Park for spectacular vistas of the river and surrounding historic landmarks.
- Day 6 - Chester, IL
The quaint hometown of Popeye the Sailorman.
- Day 7 - St. Louis, MO
Tip your hat to America’s founding fathers as we celebrate Independence Day in lively St. Louis.
- Day 8 - St. Louis, MO
Enjoy St. Louis at your leisure or consider a Post-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with airport transfer.
Dates & Rates
|Jul 3, 2016||American Queen||$2,149||$2,149||$2,799||$3,399||$3,499||$3,849||$4,249||$4,399||$4,749||$6,799||$3,649||$4,499|
|Sep 11, 2016||American Queen||$2,499||$2,499||$3,299||$3,999||$4,099||$4,499||$4,999||$5,199||$5,599||$7,999||$4,299||$5,299|
Fares are per guest, double occupancy, with the exception of SI and SO (single category). Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port charges $109.
Included in Cruise Fare
- Shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities.
- One-night luxury hotel stay and transfers before or after your voyage included in price.
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Complimentary wines and beers with dinner.
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by famed American Chef Regina Charboneau.
- Captain’s Champagne Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
- Hot and cold canapes at cocktail hour every evening.
Not Included in Cruise Fare
- Airfare to/from embarkation/de-embarkation ports.
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river steamers that preceded her and so inspired her designers.View ship details...