Roundtrip St. Paul
- 50's & 60's Music Theme cruise.
- Rock around the clock to the sounds of Motown and legendary artists like Chuck Berry and Fats Domino.
- Visit Winona, Minnesota, with its unparalleled beauty mixed with a cool urbanity and old-world charm all in one place.
At a glance
Duration: 9 Days
Coverage: Roundtrip St. Paul
Activities: Culture, History, Nature
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Join us on a nostalgic journey to the fun-loving, carefree days of the 50s and 60s as we re-create the music, activities and events of this golden era. You’ll rock around the clock to the sounds of Motown and legendary artists like Chuck Berry and Fats Domino.
2015 Theme Sailings
- Music of the 50s and 60s - Aug 8
- Day 1 - Hotel Stay, St. Paul, MN
Your journey begins with a deluxe hotel stay in St. Paul.
- Day 2 - Embark - St. Paul, MN
Explore St. Paul at your leisure or consider a Pre-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with afternoon transfer to the American Queen.
- Day 3 - Winona, MN
From its sculpted bluffs to its mighty river and all the places in between, Winona, Minnesota has unparalleled beauty mixed with a cool urbanity and old-world charm all in one place.
- Day 4 - Dubuque, IA
From the Grand Opera House and Cable Car Square to the Smithsonian-affiliated National Mississippi River Museum.
- Day 5 - Le Claire, IA
Home of the American Pickers’ Antique Archaeology stores and part of the Quad cities metropolitan area. Marvel at the area’s 19th century architecture, or take a guided tour of the sites.
- Day 6 - River Cruising
Mingle with new friends, enjoy a dip in the pool or get better acquainted with the region by taking in a lecture with our Riverlorian.
- Day 7 - La Crosse, WI
Inviting Riverwalk and Riverside International Friendship Garden.
- Day 8 - Red Wing, MN
Breathtaking views of Minnesota and Wisconsin bluffs from Memorial Park and Bush & Main Street’s shopping District.
- Day 9 - St. Paul, MN
Enjoy St. Paul at your leisure or consider a Post-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with airport transfer.
Dates & Rates
|Aug 8, 2015||American Queen||$2,699||$2,899||$2,999||$3,099||$3,299||$3,399||$4,599||$4,699||$4,799||$5,799||$3,199||$3,999|
Fares are per guest, double occupancy, with the exception of SI and SO (single category). Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port Charges of $129 per person are additional and not included in the fare. Promotional fares and amenities are capacity controlled, may vary by sailing and category of accommodations and may be withdrawn without notice.
Included in Cruise Fare
- Shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities.
- One-night luxury hotel stay and transfers before or after your voyage included in price.
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Complimentary wines and beers with dinner.
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by famed American Chef Regina Charboneau.
- Captain’s Champagne Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
- Hot and cold canapes at cocktail hour every evening.
Not Included in Cruise Fare
- Airfare to/from embarkation/de-embarkation ports.
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river steamers that preceded her and so inspired her designers.View ship details...