St. Louis to Nashville
- Visit Cave-in-Rock, IL, offering a history of adventure, mystery, terror, robbers and pirates.
- Experience the Civil War history in Dover, TN at the Fort Donelson National Battlefield.
- VIsit Chester, IL, the quaint hometown of Popeye the Sailorman.
At a glance
Duration: 9 Days
Coverage: St. Louis MO to Nashville TN
Activities: Culture, History, Nature
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
A Tapestry of Color
Enjoy nature’s handiwork as the leaves display a myriad of colors. Your journey will take you from the plains of St. Louis through the Tennessee hills surrounding Nashville.
2015 Theme Sailings
- Fall Colors - Oct 10
- Day 1 - Hotel Stay, St. Louis, MO
Your journey begins with a deluxe hotel stay in St. Louis.
- Day 2 - Embark - St. Louis
Explore St. Louis at your leisure or consider a Pre-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with afternoon transfer to the American Queen.
- Day 3 - Chester, IL
The quaint hometown of Popeye the Sailorman.
- Day 4 - Cape Girardeau, MO
Visit the Old Bridge Overlook and Park for spectacular vistas of the river and surrounding historic landmarks.
- Day 5 - Cave-in-Rock, IL
Few natural formations are as awe-inspiring or intriguing as this cave. The deep, dark recesses immediately conjure up images of adventure, mystery, terror, robbers and pirates. The park named after this unique feature offers trails winding along the riverbank and bluffs providing beautiful river views.
- Day 6 - Paducah, KY
Known as the city of art, rhythm and rivers, and home of the National Quilt Museum.
- Day 7 - Dover, TN
Fort Donelson National Battlefield and Dover Hotel remain untouched as reminders of Dover’s importance during the Civil War.
- Day 8 - Clarksville, TN
The Customs House Museum and Cultural Center highlights local history as well as science and art.
- Day 9 - Nashville, TN
Enjoy Nashville at your leisure or consider a Post-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with airport transfer.
Dates & Rates
|Oct 16, 2016||American Queen||$2,499||$2,499||$3,299||$3,999||$4,099||$4,499||$4,999||$5,199||$5,599||$7,999||$4,299||$5,299|
Fares are per guest, double occupancy, with the exception of SI and SO (single category). Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port Charges of $129 per person are additional and not included in the fare. Promotional fares and amenities are capacity controlled, may vary by sailing and category of accommodations and may be withdrawn without notice.
Included in Cruise Fare
- Shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities.
- One-night luxury hotel stay and transfers before or after your voyage included in price.
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Complimentary wines and beers with dinner.
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by famed American Chef Regina Charboneau.
- Captain’s Champagne Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
- Hot and cold canapes at cocktail hour every evening.
Not Included in Cruise Fare
- Airfare to/from embarkation/de-embarkation ports.
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river steamers that preceded her and so inspired her designers.View ship details...