St. Louis to Cinncinati
- Complimentary overnight stay in a select luxury hotel before your voyage
- Visit several different houses and museums that cover much of Cape Girardeau’s history.
- Tour Louisville's sights and attractions
At a glance
Duration: 9 Days
Coverage: St. Louis to Cinncinati
Activities: Culture, History, Nature
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Enjoy extensive tours along Kentucky’s Bourbon Trail, a region of rolling bluegrass hills roughly within a triangle from Lexington to Louisville to Bardstown, where 95% of the world’s bourbon is made. Whether you are a bourbon connoisseur or don’t drink a drop, you’ll enjoy the rich history and craftsmanship revealed on this enlightening cruise.
2015 Theme Sailings
- Bourbon - Jul 4
- Day 1 - Hotel Stay, St. Louis, MO
Your journey begins with a deluxe hotel stay in St. Louis.
- Day 2 - Embark - St. Louis, MO
Explore St. Louis at your leisure or consider a Pre-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with afternoon transfer to the American Queen.
- Day 3 - Cape Girardeau, MO
Visit the Old Bridge Overlook and Park for spectacular vistas of the river and surrounding historic landmarks.
- Day 4 - Paducah, KY
Known as the city of art, rhythm and rivers, and home of the National Quilt Museum.
- Day 5 - Henderson, KY
Stroll through the thriving hometown of famed naturalist John James Audubon.
- Day 6 - River Cruising
Mingle with new friends, enjoy a dip in the pool or get better acquainted with the region by taking in a lecture with our Riverlorian.
- Day 7 - Louisville, KY
An interesting day of Civil War history, Churchill Downs and the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory.
- Day 8 - Madison, IN
Visit the Lanier Mansion and Thomas Family Winery in this favorite historic river town of “On the Road” with Charles Kuralt.
- Day 9 - Cincinnati, OH
Enjoy Cincinnati at your leisure or consider a Post-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with airport transfer.
Dates & Rates
|Jul 10, 2016||American Queen||$2,149||$2,149||$2,799||$3,399||$3,499||$3,849||$4,249||$4,399||$4,749||$6,799||$3,649||$4,499|
Fares are per guest, double occupancy, with the exception of SI and SO (single category). Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port Charges of $129 per person are additional and not included in the fare. Promotional fares and amenities are capacity controlled, may vary by sailing and category of accommodations and may be withdrawn without notice.
Included in Cruise Fare
- Shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities.
- One-night luxury hotel stay and transfers before or after your voyage included in price.
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Complimentary wines and beers with dinner.
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by famed American Chef Regina Charboneau.
- Captain’s Champagne Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
- Hot and cold canapes at cocktail hour every evening.
Not Included in Cruise Fare
- Airfare to/from embarkation/de-embarkation ports.
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river steamers that preceded her and so inspired her designers.View ship details...