Chattanooga to Nashville
- Country music-themed sailing.
- Ports of call with Civil War / American History significance.
- Enjoy Nashville's place in American music history.
At a glance
Duration: 9 Days
Coverage: Chattanooga to Nashville
Activities: Culture, History, Nature
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
America has given rise to many forms of music but few are recognized as being more quintessentially homegrown than country music. The melodies of Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, Hank Williams, Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton have shaped generations of new artists ranging from Garth Brooks to Carrie Underwood. Country music is more popular than ever, and this cruise takes you right to Nashville, Music City and home of the Grand Ole Opry.
2015 Theme Sailings
- Country Music - Oct 24
- Day 1 - Hotel Stay, Chattanooga, TN
Your journey begins with a deluxe hotel stay in Chattanooga.
- Day 2 - Embark - Chattanooga, TN
– Explore Chattanooga at your leisure or consider a Pre-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with afternoon transfer to the American Queen.
- Day 3 - River Cruising
Mingle with new friends, enjoy a dip in the pool or get better acquainted with the region by taking in a lecture with our Riverlorian.
- Day 4 - Florence, AL
Pope’s Tavern Museum, a stagecoach stop and hospital for Civil War Confederate and Union forces.
- Day 5 - Savannah, TN
Shiloh National Military Park tells the story of the Battle of Shiloh and is the resting place of 4,000 soldiers.
- Day 6 - Clifton, TN
Situated on a horseshoe bend on the Tennessee River, Clifton is rich in Civil War history as an important port and ferry crossing.
- Day 7 - Dover, TN
Fort Donelson National Battlefield and Dover Hotel remain untouched as reminders of Dover’s importance during the Civil War.
- Day 8 - Clarksville, TN
The Customs House Museum and Cultural Center highlights local history as well as science and art.
- Day 9 - Nashville, TN
Enjoy Nashville at your leisure or consider a Post-cruise Premium Shore Excursion with airport transfer.
Dates & Rates
|Oct 24, 2015||American Queen||$2,699||$2,899||$2,999||$3,099||$3,299||$3,399||$4,599||$4,699||$4,799||$5,799||$3,199||$3,999|
Fares are per guest, double occupancy, with the exception of SI and SO (single category). Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port Charges of $129 per person are additional and not included in the fare. Promotional fares and amenities are capacity controlled, may vary by sailing and category of accommodations and may be withdrawn without notice.
Included in Cruise Fare
- Shore excursions to fascinating river towns and cities.
- One-night luxury hotel stay and transfers before or after your voyage included in price.
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Complimentary wines and beers with dinner.
- An array of sumptuous dining options including regional cuisine by famed American Chef Regina Charboneau.
- Captain’s Champagne Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
- Hot and cold canapes at cocktail hour every evening.
Not Included in Cruise Fare
- Airfare to/from embarkation/de-embarkation ports.
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately river steamers that preceded her and so inspired her designers.View ship details...