Central America’s Secrets
- Quepos and the Manuel Antonio National Park where you may see some of the abundant wildlife
- Optional Tikal and its famous ruins, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Antigua Guatemala and its colonial architecture
At a glance
Duration: 9 Days, 8 Nights
Coverage: Guayaquil, Ecuador to Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
Activities: Culture, History, Wildlife
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Ecuador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala ... journey deep into the heart of Central America. Incorporating the discovery of wide open spaces and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, this cruise will be rich in emotions.
- Day 1 - Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Days 2-3 - At Sea
- Day 4 - Quepos, Costa Rica
- Day 5 - San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
- Day 6 - At Sea
- Day 7 - Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
- Day 8 - At Sea
- Day 9 - Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica
Dates & Rates
|Dates||Ships||Superior||DeLuxe||Prestige - Deck 4||Prestige - Deck 5||Prestige - Deck 6||Deluxe Suite||Prestige Suite - Deck 5||Prestige Suite - Deck 6||Owner Suite|
|Mar 24, 2015||Le Boréal||$3,240||$3,720||$3,900||$4,070||$4,250||$4,750||$5,030||$5,250||$11,200|
Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, and reflect all discounts.
A superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins, the Le Boréal is the fruit of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication. Le Boréal remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being. Superior materials, discreet elegance and a tasteful décor combined with exterior and interior lines to reflect a nautical mood, subtly revisited. On board, soothing neutral tones are enlivened by splashes of red, our signature theme linking tradition and innovation to create personal touches in the spirit of a “private yacht”...