Treasure of the Antilles
- Navigate around the beautiful beaches of the Grenadines that have kept the imprint of Robinson Crusoe.
- Fauna and flora in the heart of natural reservation in the multicolored reflections.
- Do not miss the charming stopover in St Barth and Sandy Island.
At a glance
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Coverage: Fort de France, Martinique - Saint Martin
Season: January - February
Activities: Adventure, Culture, History, Wildlife
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Magical islands, heavenly settings and an easygoing lifestyle… welcome to the Caribbean! It is hard to resist the charm of these islands afloat on a turquoise and indigo sea, where time seems to stand still. Between coral reefs and mountainous reliefs, gentle sea turtles and vibrant flora, this region contains so many natural treasures; an exceptional ecosystem both on land and at sea. A vast territory, a cultural heritage dating back thousands of years and unspoiled nature.
- Day 1 - Fort de France (Martinique)
Embarkation from 4.30 to 5.30pm
- Day 2 - Roseau (Dominica)
- Day 3 - Nelson Dockyard (Antigua)
A close neighbor of the French island of Guadeloupe, Antigua is a peaceful haven, predominately coral pink in color and reputed for its reserves of exotic birds. Its picturepostcard white sandy beaches are some of the most beautiful in the West Indies, making this a truly idyllic destination.
- Day 4 - Nevis (St Kitt's & Nevis)
- Day 5 - Basseterre (St Kitt's & Nevis)
- Day 6 - St Barts (French Antilles)
- Day 7 - Sandy Island - St Martin - Marigot
- Day 8 - St Martin - Marigot
Disembark for your travels home.
Dates & Rates
|Jan 9, 2015||Le Ponant||$4,060||$4,650|
|Jan 13, 2015||Le Ponant||$4,060||$4,650|
|Feb 27, 2015||Le Ponant||$4,060||$4,650|
Experience the privilege of a relaxing cruise aboard Le Ponant, crafted to respect the tradition of famous sailing yachts. Following in the nautical tradition of three-masted sailing ship, Le Ponant will take you on a voyage of discovery. The ship capacity limited to 64 passengers provides intimacy and convivial atmosphere to the cruise. The refined life on board, the welcoming charm of your cabin, the lounges and the restaurants setting are as many invitations to relax. Under full sail, gliding over the sea with the wind, you will fall under Le Ponant’s spell.