British Virgin Islands
- Discover the British Virgin Islands
- Navigate around the beautiful beaches of the Grenadines that have kept the imprint of Robinson Crusoe.
- Fauna and flora in the heart of natural reservation in the multicolored reflections.
At a glance
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Coverage: Roundtrip Saint Martin
Activities: Adventure, Culture, History, Wildlife
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Magical islands, heavenly settings and an easygoing lifestyle… welcome to the Caribbean! It is hard to resist the charm of these islands afloat on a turquoise and indigo sea, where time seems to stand still. Between coral reefs and mountainous reliefs, gentle sea turtles and vibrant flora, this region contains so many natural treasures; an exceptional ecosystem both on land and at sea. A vast territory, a cultural heritage dating back thousands of years and unspoiled nature.
- Day 1 - Marigot (Saint Martin)
- Day 2 - English Harbor (Antigua)
- Day 3 - Barbuda
- Day 4 - Basseterre (St Kitt's & Nevis) - Friars Bay (St. Kitts)
- Day 5 - Spanish Town - Gorda Sound (British Virgin Islands)
Discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1493, this extraordinary archipelago comprises more than 60 islands surrounded by coral reefs. Volcanic isles with majestic scenery, they were the inspiration for the famous novel “Treasure Island”.
- Day 6 - Tortola (British Virgin Islands)
- Day 7 - St Barts (French Antilles)
Nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, in the North of the West Indies, St Bart’s is a small island of 25 km² that is a happy blend of modernism and tradition. Coves and inlets of white sand and turquoise sea coupled with the colorful and exuberant vegetation make this island a true paradise.
- Day 8 - Marigot (Saint-Martin)
Dates & Rates
|Mar 21, 2015||Le Ponant||$4,380||$4,900|
Experience the privilege of a relaxing cruise aboard Le Ponant, crafted to respect the tradition of famous sailing yachts. Following in the nautical tradition of three-masted sailing ship, Le Ponant will take you on a voyage of discovery. The ship capacity limited to 64 passengers provides intimacy and convivial atmosphere to the cruise. The refined life on board, the welcoming charm of your cabin, the lounges and the restaurants setting are as many invitations to relax. Under full sail, gliding over the sea with the wind, you will fall under Le Ponant’s spell.