Between Martinique and Venezuela
- Discover St Lucia and its volcanic pitons
- Explore the Archipelago of Los Roques, a Paradise of the Venezuelan Caribbean
- Aboard Le Ponant, let the wind rock you as you gaze at the horizon and the indigo blue of the translucent water.
At a glance
Duration: 11 Days, 10 Nights
Coverage: Roundtrip Fort de France, Martinique
Activities: Adventure, Culture, History, Wildlife
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Magical islands, heavenly settings and an easygoing lifestyle… welcome to the Caribbean! It is hard to resist the charm of these islands afloat on a turquoise and indigo sea, where time seems to stand still. Between coral reefs and mountainous reliefs, gentle sea turtles and vibrant flora, this region contains so many natural treasures; an exceptional ecosystem both on land and at sea. A vast territory, a cultural heritage dating back thousands of years and unspoiled nature.
Aboard Le Ponant, let the wind rock you as you gaze at the horizon and the indigo blue of the translucent water.
Between coral reefs and mountainous terrain, this little slice of paradise is home to plentiful natural trasures while the terrestrial and marine ecosystems are exceptional. Come and discover St Lucia and its volcanic pitons or the Archipelago of Los Roques, a Paradise of the Venezuelan Caribbean.
- Day 1 - Fort de France (Martinique)
- Day 2 - St Georges (Grenada)
- Day 3 - Isla Margarita (Venezuela)
- Day 4 - Los Roques
- Day 5 - Los Roques (Venezuela)
- Day 6 - Los Roques (Venezuela)
- Day 7 - Paradise Beach, Carriacou (Grenada)
- Day 8 - Bequia (Grenadines)
- Day 9 - Pigeon Point (St Lucia)
- Day 10 - Soufriere (St Lucia)
- Day 11 - Fort de France (Martinique)
Dates & Rates
|Apr 4, 2015||Le Ponant||$5,710||$6,440|
Experience the privilege of a relaxing cruise aboard Le Ponant, crafted to respect the tradition of famous sailing yachts. Following in the nautical tradition of three-masted sailing ship, Le Ponant will take you on a voyage of discovery. The ship capacity limited to 64 passengers provides intimacy and convivial atmosphere to the cruise. The refined life on board, the welcoming charm of your cabin, the lounges and the restaurants setting are as many invitations to relax. Under full sail, gliding over the sea with the wind, you will fall under Le Ponant’s spell.