Pribilof Archipelago & Kodiak Peninsula
- Experience Katmai and Kodiak's incredible landscapes
- Meet the Aleutian People.
- A team of experienced Naturalist-Guides will guide you to the regions wildlife; Humpback Whales, Sea Lions, Kodiak bears, many endemic bird species.
At a glance
Duration: 10 Days/9 Nights
Coverage: Anadyr, Russia to Seward, Alaska
Activities: Wildlife viewing, Cultural tours
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Come aboard L'Austral for a 10 days, 5-star intercontinental expedition from Anadyr to Seward
Remote territory still unknown and wild, landscape from wide spaces to gigantic glaciers, steep mountains, infinite tundra and glittering lacs; Alaska invites you to follow the steps of trappers and gold miners.
- Day 1 - Anadyr, Tchukotka, Russia
- Day 2 - Nome, Alaska, USA
- Day 3 - Sailing Bering Sea
- Day 4 - Saint Paul - Pribilof Archipelago
- Day 5 - Dutch Harbor - Unalaska
- Day 6 - Haystack Rock
- Day 7 - Chankliut Island
- Day 8 - Katmai
- Day 9 - Kodiak Island
- Days 10 - Seward, Alaska
Disembarkation. Transfert to Anchorage airport. Flight Anchorage / Seattle.
Dates & Rates
|Dates||Ship||Superior||DeLuxe||Prestige (Deck 4)||Prestige (Deck 5)||Prestige (Deck 6)||Deluxe||Prestige Suite (Deck 5)||Prestige Suite (Deck 6)||Owner Suite|
|Aug 21, 2015||L' Austral||$7,320||$8,030||$8,380||$8,570||$8,940||$10,390||$11,300||$11,870||$19,410|
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability.
This superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins is the result of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. L'Austral remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.