Fjords of Alaska
- Free Single Supplement
- Outings in Zodiac® dinghies.
- Natural delights: fjords, glaciers, waterfalls, primary forests, giant sequoias.
- Wildlife : Elks, Black Bears, Caribou, Sea Otters, Killer Whales, Humpback Whales, Bald Eagles.
- Tlingit American Indians Art and traditions in Ketchikan.
At a glance
Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
Coverage: Vancouver, BC to Juneau, AK
Activities: Wildlife viewing, Cultural tours
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Remote territory still unknown and wild, landscape from wide spaces to gigantic glaciers, steep mountains, infinite tundra and glittering lacs ; Alaska is the most fascinating territory of the United States, offering landscapes and emotions that are to be found nowhere else.
Discover Alaskan towns rich with historical vestiges from the time of the remarkable “Gold Rush”, interspersing ports of calls with periods of navigation aboard Le Soléal and excursions in Zodiac® dinghies to the heart of the fjords and landscapes that are out of this world.
- Day 1 - Vancouver, Canada
- Day 2 - Sailing Johnstone Strait, Canada
- Day 3 - Ketchikan, Alaska
- Day 4 - Misty Fjords, Alaska
- Day 5 - Sitka, Alaska
- Day 6 - Dundas Bay, Alaska
- Day 7 - Tracy Arm, Alaska
- Day 8 - Juneau, Alaska
Dates & Rates
|Dates||Ship||Superior||DeLuxe||Prestige (Deck 4)||Prestige (Deck 5)||Prestige (Deck 6)||Deluxe||Prestige Suite (Deck 5)||Prestige Suite (Deck 6)||Owner Suite|
|Jul 2, 2016||Le Soléal||$3,550||$3,780||$4,020||$4,080||$4,150||$5,180||$5,770||$6,110||$8,960|
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability.
This superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins is the result of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. Le Soléal remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.