Aleutian Islands & Wrangel Island Reserve
- Crossing of the Polar Circle and the Bering Strait during the cruise.
- Discovery of the Wrangel Island Natural Reserve
- Sailing in the Aleutian Island and the Pribilof.
- Outings and landings in Zodiacs with a team of experienced Naturalist-Guides.
At a glance
Duration: 16 Days/15 Nights
Coverage: Seward, Alaska to Anadyr, Russia
Activities: Wildlife viewing, Cultural tours
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
Come aboard L'Austral for a 16 days, 5-star intercontinental expedition from Seward to Anadyr.
Remote territory still unknown and wild, landscape from wide spaces to gigantic glaciers, steep mountains, infinite tundra and glittering lacs; Alaska invites you to follow the steps of trappers and gold miners.
- Day 1 - Seward, Alaska, USA
- Day 2 - Sailing along Kodiak Peninsula
- Day 3 - Sailing Aleutian Islands
- Day 4 - Dutch Harbor
- Day 5 - Saint Paul - Pribilof Archipelago
- Day 6 - Saint Matthew - Bering Island
- Day 7 - At sea (Changing date line)
- Day 8 - Provideniya, Tchukotka, Russia
- Day 9 - Sailing along Cape Deznev, Crossig Artic Circle and Bering Strait
- Days 10-12 - Wrangel Island
- Day 13 - Vankarem
- Day 14 - Inchoun Peninsula
- Day 15 - At Sea
- Day 16 - Anadyr, Tchukotka, Russia
Disembark. Transfert to airport. Flight Anadyr / Seattle.
Dates & Rates
|Dates||Ship||Superior||DeLuxe||Prestige (Deck 4)||Prestige (Deck 5)||Prestige (Deck 6)||Deluxe||Prestige Suite (Deck 5)||Prestige Suite (Deck 6)||Owner Suite|
|Aug 6, 2015||L'Austral||$10,910||$12,090||$12,700||$12,990||$13,590||$16,040||$17,530||$18,500||$31,070|
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability.
This superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins is the result of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. L'Austral remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.