Alaska & British Columbia
- Sail close to Hubbard Glacier.
- Encounter Tlingit and Haida peoples.
- Discover the Totem Poles in the Gwaii Haanas Reserve, listed as a UNESCO site.
- Experience the Wildlife; Humpback Whales, Sea Lions, Seals, Orcas, Bald Eagles and more.
At a glance
Duration: 11 Days/10 Nights
Coverage: Seward, Alaska to Vancouver CA
Season: June, August
Activities: Wildlife viewing, Cultural tours
Book this Trip › or call us toll-free 1-888-815-5428
It’s aboard Le Soléal to the East coast of Alaska in which “The Inside Passage” was made by cutting through imposing glaciers to access vertiginous fjords. Make sure to discover Juneau, the capital of Alaska in which Eskimo Indians Tinglit live since long time, Skagway which has been introduced on Alaska map in 1897 when the pioneers arrived seeking precious minerals.
Explore remote territory still unknown and wild, landscape from wide spaces to gigantic glaciers, steep mountains, infinite tundra and glittering lacs ; Alaska invites you to follow the steps of trappers and gold miners.
- Day 1 - Seward/Anchorage, Alaska
- Day 2 - Kayak Island
- Day 3 - Hubbard Glacier
- Day 4 - Point Adolphus - Hoonah
- Day 5 - Haines
- Day 6 - Petersburg - Frederick Sound
- Day 7 - Red Bluff Bay/Tebenkoff Bay
- Day 8 - Prince Rupert/Customs
- Day 9 - Haida Gwaii Island
- Days 10 - Port Hardy/Alert Bay - Sailing Johnstone Strait
- Days 11 - Vancouver, Canada
Dates & Rates
|Dates||Ship||Superior||DeLuxe||Prestige (Deck 4)||Prestige (Deck 5)||Prestige (Deck 6)||Deluxe||Prestige Suite (Deck 5)||Prestige Suite (Deck 6)||Owner Suite|
|Jun 5, 2016||Le Soléal||$7,860||$8,420||$9,010||$9,170||$9,340||$11,830||$13,250||$14,080||$19,510|
|Aug 22, 2016||Le Soléal||$7,440||$7,950||$8,500||$8,650||$8,810||$11,140||$12,460||$13,240||$19,510|
Fares listed are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability.
This superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins is the result of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. L'Austral remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.