Featured Small Ship Cruises
Alaska is our most popular destination and 2016 is already sellling fast. Alaska always fulfills a person's need for adventure and promises to be filled with rich and life-changing experiences. Alaska Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
Land of the Ice Bear — the Polar Bear, the Arctic is imbued with a romance—from the history of polar exploration, dauntless early Vikings, to the 18th- to 21st-century Northwest Passage and North Pole explorers. Arctic Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
Visit storied sites of Lewis & Clark. Experience the flow of history and human mastery as eight locks lift the ship some 700 feet. And sample the region’s bounty with the help of cheesemakers, award-winning vintners, and craft brewers. Columbia River Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
The renowned natural beauty of Costa Rica and the tropical wildness of Panama contrasts with the stark concrete of the Panama Canal, a marvel of engineering in constant use for nearly 100 years. Central America Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
The New England and Northeast regions of the United States features beautiful islands well-known for their rich maritime history as well as quaint seaport villages. Florida and the southeastern region of the United States offer a unique blend of history and natural beauty. America's East Coast Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
- Galapagos: Book before June 30, 2016 and receive 2016 rates for 2017 sailings.
- Antarctica: Book by June 30, 2016 and receive free round-trip economy group airfare between Miami and Buenos Aires (or Santiago); ask about other U.S. gateways.
- Baja Mexico: Book 2017 Baja California: A Remarkable Journey departures before June 30, 2016 and receive the 2016 prices.
- Baja Mexico: Book 2017 Whales & Wildness: Spring in the Sea of Cortez departures before June 30, 2016 and receive the 2016 prices.
- Baja Mexico: Book 2017 departures before June 30, 2016 and we will honour the 2016 prices. Plus, receive a $500 air credit per person if you book before June 30, 2016.
Just wanted to tell you how wonderful our Alaska Inside Passage cruise was. It truly was a trip of a lifetime and would not have been possible without your assistance. Thank you!