Featured Small Ship Cruises
Alaska is our most popular destination and 2015 promises to be filled with rich and life-changing experiences. Itinerary details >
The waters of Baja Mexico and the Sea of Cortez are rich with wildlife. Get away from Winter's chill aboard a small ship cruise adventure. Itinerary details >
Experience a Hawaii most never see. Aboard a small ship adventure, you'll experience the local wildlife, play in the water off the islands and uncover the islands’ natural gifts in a way only accessible on an small ship cruise adventure. Itinerary details >
- Hawaii: $600 per couple savings on Nov. 2014 - Apr. 2015 Hawaiian Seascapes departures.
- Mexico: $400 per couple savings on Nov. - Dec. 2014 Aquarium of the World departures.
- Mexico: $400 per couple savings on Jan. - Mar. 2015 Baja's Bounty departures.
- Mexico: $550 air credit on all four departures.
- Antarctica: Complimentary airfare on the Mar. 6, 2016 departure. Airfare based on round-trip economy group flights Miami/Buenos Aires, PLUS complimentary charter flights round-trip Buenos Aires/Ushuaia
- Alaska: Free one-way air on the May 2 and May 3, 2015 A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii departures.
- Alaska: Complimentary round-trip airfare between Seattle and Alaska on select May & June 2015 Exploring Alaska's Coastal Wilderness departures.
- Europe: $1,200 air credit, or a bonus 6-day ocean crossing.
Just wanted to tell you how wonderful our Alaska Inside Passage cruise was. It truly was a trip of a lifetime and would not have been possible without your assistance. Thank you!