Featured Small Ship Cruises
Alaska is our most popular destination and 2016 is already sellling fast. Alaska always fulfills a person's need for adventure and promises to be filled with rich and life-changing experiences. Alaska Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
Land of the Ice Bear — the Polar Bear, the Arctic is imbued with a romance—from the history of polar exploration, dauntless early Vikings, to the 18th- to 21st-century Northwest Passage and North Pole explorers. Arctic Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
Visit storied sites of Lewis & Clark. Experience the flow of history and human mastery as eight locks lift the ship some 700 feet. And sample the region’s bounty with the help of cheesemakers, award-winning vintners, and craft brewers. Columbia River Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
The renowned natural beauty of Costa Rica and the tropical wildness of Panama contrasts with the stark concrete of the Panama Canal, a marvel of engineering in constant use for nearly 100 years. Central America Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
The New England and Northeast regions of the United States features beautiful islands well-known for their rich maritime history as well as quaint seaport villages. Florida and the southeastern region of the United States offer a unique blend of history and natural beauty. America's East Coast Small Ship Cruise Itineraries >
- Alaska: Book by August 31, 2016 and receive complimentary round-trip airfare between Seattle and Alaska on select May and June 2017 Exploring Alaska's Coastal Wilderness departures.
- Alaska: Book by August 31, 2016 and receive free one-way air (Sitka/Seattle) on select April and May 2017 A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii departures.
- Baja Mexico: Book 2017 departures before August 31, 2016 and we will honour the 2016 prices.
- Baja Mexico: Book 2017 Whales & Wildness: Spring in the Sea of Cortez departures before August 31, 2016 and we will honour the 2016 prices.
- Baja Mexico: Book 2017 Wild Islands & Treasures of Baja California departures before August 31, 2016 and we will honour the 2016 prices.
Just wanted to tell you how wonderful our Alaska Inside Passage cruise was. It truly was a trip of a lifetime and would not have been possible without your assistance. Thank you!